First named as „Pilade Bronzetti“ this ship was built in 1913 like an Italian war ship. At first it was used as a mine seeker and later it was rebuilt and used as a destroyer. It got its name from an Italian general and patriot. In 1945 the ship struck a mine between Pula and Rovinj and the results were devastating. Nowadays, the wreck lies in the north part of the Adriatic Sea at a depth of 35 m. While diving here it is easy to see the conserved anti aircraft gun, covered with sponges, moss animals and nudibranchs. John dories, lobsters, scorpion fish and conger eels are often encountered on this dive. The wreck is 35 m long and 11 m wide.